|My Original Characters, Elle, Apple, Nira, and Jessie.|
|Probably the fandom I'm most into, and as such has the most fanart. There's lots of stuff I like and have done art for, so check it all out!|
|I have only ever watched the Pokemon anime, and not religiously, but enough to like some of the characters. For some reason, my fan art for it comes out well, in my opinion.|
Current Residence: Latveria, CT|
Favorite genre of music: metal and hard rock mostly, but I like some rap, folk, classic....
Favorite style of art: surrealism or whatever it is the dali and magritte do, plus most forms of comic book and manga art
Favorite cartoon character: Rukia <3, Bender, any animated version of Batman, Brock Samson
Personal Quote: i can be deep, or self-deprecating, or an ass, so my quote depends on what mood you catch me in
I've been getting more requests recently and must say I'm quite flattered. However I have a feeling I'll need to set down ground rules for future requests. I'd like to keep it mostly to stuff I know, as in shows I've watched, and comics and manga I've read. Also the themes of the work can be mature, but to a point. I'm not entirely comfortable with some things I've been asked to do recently, certain fetishist stuff I don't care for. Not to be a dick, but I think it's only fair.
- I might just come out and say if I don't want to do it or not, please don't take it personally.
- Look through my gallery and see the kind of work I do, from the shows and comics they're from. This is mostly what I want to do. I may make exceptions, but I mostly want to do what I already know.
- I'm not judging, but I do not want to do anything involving toilets, or diapers, or gore, or vore, or any other fetish as it comes up that I don't want to do. I know we all have our weird things (and it's not necessarily right to call them weird, and I have a few of my own) if I don't feel comfortable doing it, I shouldn't have to do it, nor should it be expected of me.
- I do chubby versions of characters, but not obese (as in rolls of fat, and/or so big they can't move around). No more inflation, either.
- If points can be spared towards a payment of sorts, that would be nice and much appreciated, but it is not required.
- I'm not doing this for money, and I only draw on my free time. I have a job and school, and this site is more for fun for me than anything else. In other words, don't always expect prompt responses and drawings. I'll take as long as I feel I need.
- The quality of the pic will be the same as I normally publish here. I try to take as good a picture as I can, but I only use my phone's camera. I don't have a scanner.
- If it's something only you want, and don't want to share or have me post on my gallery, that is totally fine. I will give you the link for the Sta.sh version.
- I will do OCs. Yours, or another deviant's, but ONLY if I know their work. And they're okay with such things.
- NO comics of any length.
- One to Two characters MAX.
- Hentai/Porn is allowed, but still under the same rules as above (I will also do futa).
- Anything else that could be a rule or issue I'll deal with as the case arises.
also, donate points if you like my work, or if you want a request/commission, I would take points as payment.
|Requests to be done (NOT IN ORDER): |
- Robin/Nami piece for voreman2
- Peach piece for Harry-Topper
- trade with bustergundum4
- recoome5555's OCs
- Busty Tinkerbell for GundamNate
My own to-do list:
- Unohana piece for a contest
- El Goonish Shive fanart
- kuzu-me's Zenira
- Cake's franken-scientist chick
- Matsu-sensei's Tina
- Alexa/Viola pic
- Orihime/Ichigo expansion series
- Nancy/Jessie and Philomena/Princess
|I would like points either as a way to pay commissions, or to purchase better versions of deviations that some artists offer. Donate because you like my work, or because you're kind in general. I also would accept points as payment for requests (that I offer for free money-wise, but a few points in return would be nice).|