|My Original Characters, Elle, Apple, Nira, and Jessie.|
|My Original Characters, Elle, Apple, Nira, and Jessie.|
|Probably the fandom I'm most into, and as such has the most fanart. There's lots of stuff I like and have done art for, so check it all out!|
|I have only ever watched the Pokemon anime, and not religiously, but enough to like some of the characters. For some reason, my fan art for it comes out well, in my opinion.|
How long have you been on DeviantArt? 7 years, though I posted my first deviations in one shot, then didn't come back to dA for three years, so only really been active since 2012.
What does your username mean? Doomberry (or DoomBerry or Doom Berry) is actually one of my nicknames with my friends, explained in this early deviation: Doom Berry. 83 is my birth year.
Describe yourself in three words. Could be better
Are you left or right handed? right, left hand is barely useable
What is your favorite type of art to create? Fan art in general, though the past few years it's been fan service fan art, with a focus on boobs and butts :3
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Any digital art program (painting would be cool too)
What type of art do you tend to favorite the most? Fan art for the most part, in near any style. Some cosplay.
Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist? Wow, well, there's plenty. I don't follow people lightly, so if I follow you and your art, I really want to. Here's a few off the top of my head, the ones I find as legitimate influences on me and my art (all through their talent, and some through their personal encouragement to me in particular):
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? basically the same list as above, they are all great people and I would love to have a sit down with them at some point
What are your preferred tools to create art? I only use pencils, right now I prefer 4H level graphite, as it is light enough to erase if needed, and dark enough to leave without having to go over the lines again (I used to, and still occasionally, 'line art' my original lines with a darker pencil, preferably HB level).
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? I only ever draw my final pieces sitting at my computer desk, with my drawing book on top of two pillows on top of my lap (I used to put the pillow on my pull-out drawer that my keyboard was on, but it broke). I sometimes sketch late at night in bed in an old lined journal, which I've posted some things from before.
What is your favorite DeviantArt memory? Obviously, your first watcher is always special, as well as when someone faves your work for the first time (though I'm not sure who that was and for which piece). I love when artists I follow follow me in return and actually fave and/or comment on my work (I think Bfetish was the first to do that, and as I said Cytoscourge does it regularly).
if you made it through all of that, if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask I'm pretty open, so you can ask me almost anything
Current Residence: Latveria, CT|
Favorite genre of music: metal and hard rock mostly, but I like some rap, folk, classic....
Favorite style of art: surrealism or whatever it is the dali and magritte do, plus most forms of comic book and manga art
Favorite cartoon character: Rukia <3, any animated version of Batman, Brock Samson
Personal Quote: i can be deep, or self-deprecating, or an ass, so my quote depends on what mood you catch me in
my tumblr art tag: lairofdoom.tumblr.com/tagged/D…
|Check most recent journal for request news. |
I've been getting more requests recently and must say I'm quite flattered. However I have a feeling I'll need to set down ground rules for future requests. I'd like to keep it mostly to stuff I know, as in shows I've watched, and comics and manga I've read. Also the themes of the work can be mature, but to a point. I'm not entirely comfortable with some things I've been asked to do recently, certain fetishist stuff I don't care for. Not to be a dick, but I think it's only fair.
- I might just come out and say if I don't want to do it or not, please don't take it personally.
- Look through my gallery and see the kind of work I do, from the shows and comics they're from. This is mostly what I want to do. I may make exceptions, but I mostly want to do what I already know.
- I'm not judging, but I do not want to do anything involving toilets, diapers, gore, vore, pregnancy, furry, farting, or any other fetish as it comes up that I don't want to do. I know we all have our weird things (and it's not necessarily right to call them weird, and I have a few of my own) if I don't feel comfortable doing it, I shouldn't have to do it, nor should it be expected of me.
- I do chubby versions of characters, but not obese (as in rolls of fat, and/or so big they can't move around). No more inflation, either.
- I'm not doing this for money, and I only draw on my free time. I have a job and school, and this site is more for fun for me than anything else. In other words, don't always expect prompt responses and drawings. I'll take as long as I feel I need.
- The quality of the pic will be the same as I normally publish here. I try to take as good a picture as I can, but I only use my phone's camera. I don't have a scanner.
- If it's something only you want, and don't want to share or have me post on my gallery, that is totally fine. I will give you the link for the Sta.sh version.
- I will do OCs. Yours, or another deviant's, but ONLY if I know their work. And they're okay with such things.
- NO comics of any length.
- One to Two characters MAX.
- Hentai/Porn is allowed, but still under the same rules as above (I will also do futa).
- Anything else that could be a rule or issue I'll deal with as the case arises.
also, donate points if you like my work, but I don't do point commissions/requests
ALSO: for shows/series I would prefer to work on, refer to list below
a few had asked me, so here's a list that I'm not sure is entirely complete (A=anime, M=manga):
Ah My Buddha! (A)
Attack on Titan (M)
Azumanga Daioh (A/M)
Black Lagoon (A/M)
Blue Exorcist (A/M)
Code Geass (A)
Cowboy Bebop (A)
Cromartie High School (A/M)
Death Note (A)
Devil May Cry (A)
Dragon Ball (A/M, though admittedly not all. Currently reading DBZ era manga)
Fairy Tail (A, first 50-ish episodes)
FullMetal Alchemist (anime, but now reading manga for the first time slowly)
FullMetal Alechemist: Brotherhood
Full Metal Panic (A)
Ghost in the Shell (A)
Girls Bravo (A)
Gunsmith Cats (M, but not 'Burst')
Hetalia (A/M, but not all of either)
Highschool of the Dead (A/M)
I Can't Understand What My Husband is saying (A, ongoing)
Kill la Kill (A)
Kuroko's Basketball (A, ongoing, and behind)
Ladies vs Butlers (A)
Lucky Star (A)
Lupin III (smattering of episodes and few of the movies)
Manyuu Hickenchou (A)
Neon Gensis Evangelion (A)
Nyan Koi (A)
One Piece (M)
Panty and Stocking (A)
Queen's Blade (A)
Rin, Daughter's of Mnemosyne (A)
Sora no Woto (A)
Soul Eater (A/M)
Squid Girl (A)
Strike Witches (A)
Sword Art Online (A)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (A/M. yes there was a manga)
Testament of the Sister New Devil (A)
Toriko (M, but way behind)
Triage X (A/M, both ongoing I think)
Yotsuba (M,there is no anime)
CARTOONS (most in their entirety)
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Batman (90s series, includes Superman and Justice League)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
GI Joe (80s version)
Legend of Korra
Phineas and Ferb
Rick and Morty
Star Butterfly vs The Forces of Evil
TMNT (80s version, and 2012 version)
Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go!
Total Drama Island (and it's sequels, though not all)
X-Men (90s version, and 'Wolverine and the X-Men')
*most Disney and Pixar and other animated movies, probably a few other shows over the years, just ask
I don't really play video games, but I like the girls from Street Fighter
|Requests to be done (NOT IN ORDER): |
My own to-do list:
|I would like points either as a way to pay commissions, or to purchase better versions of deviations that some artists offer. Donate because you like my work, or because you're kind in general. I also would accept points as payment for requests (that I offer for free money-wise, but a few points in return would be nice).|